We welcome Luke Rotvold once again as he makes his third appearance on the show. And today, his business partner Jake Landis tags along… Together, these two are known as the Viking Boys. Luke is the undisputed king of cold calling, having generated an impressive $3 million in revenue while just casually playing video games on their couch!
Their success doesn’t stop there; after discovering the ins and outs of wholesaling, they’ve ventured into exciting new projects like rentals, flips, and Airbnb. If you want to dominate the wholesaling business and have tons of fun while at it, this is your episode!
Be the top player in your market by unlocking additional insights through Brent’s TTP Training Program.
- (1:25) Beginning of today’s episode.
- (3:05) The core element of every business is being proactive.
- (5:49) It’s possible! You can still make money while just playing video games on your couch.
- (9:19) On building their team and finding the right people.
- (10:56) Explaining the process they undergo when finding discounted deals.
- (19:43) From faith to fact: how to lock up deals like a machine.
- (21:41) The Viking boys break down one of their best cold calling deals.
- (29:39) Don’t go out and spend your money, reinvest it!
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
- The Viking Boys Youtube Channel
- Luke on Instagram
- Jake on Instagram
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?