When it comes to wholesaling, following up with sellers is crucial for maintaining relationships and closing deals. However, sometimes sellers may become unresponsive or stall in their decision-making process. In such cases, it’s essential to employ strategies that keep them hooked and engaged. Here’s Brent Daniels to give you some quick tips to help you navigate stalled follow-ups and maintain seller interest…
Remember, every seller is unique, and there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. Adapt these tips to fit your style and the specific situation you’re dealing with. You can learn more about how these different strategies work at Brent’s TTP Training Program.
- (0:58) Beginning of today’s episode
- (2:13) Mastering the art of appointment scheduling
- (3:25) Uncover the motivating factors behind their decision to sell their property
- (4:23) Maintain a consistent presence with your sellers and proactively engage with them
- (5:01) Inquire politely if you are interrupting and demonstrate the value you can provide to sellers
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?