If you’re hesitant about investing in land due to the fear of not finding any buyers, then this episode is a must-listen! Meet the remarkable land shark who recently sold a parcel of land for two million dollars. And guess what? The buyer’s purpose for acquiring it was none other than hunting!
In this episode, we have Koby Rickeetsen, who will introduce you to an exciting new aspect of land investing. He will deep dive into the world of agriculture and recreational land, showcasing the fact that there is a buyer for every piece of land you have to offer, even if you haven’t realized it yet. Koby’s insights will give you a fresh perspective on the vast opportunities that lie within the land investing sphere. Embrace more possibilities with land investing by joining Brent’s Land Sharks program.
- (1:09) Beginning of today’s episode
- (3:43) Why is recreational land a specialty?
- (7:58) You need to talk to the right CPAs before diving into real estate.
- (9:08) Securely buy property by leveraging private lenders.
- (9:40) Kobe breaks down a recreational land deal
- (13:50) Who buys the land you sell?
- (16:04) Getting tax benefits from agricultural land
- (19:35) The difference between agricultural values and land values.
- Connect with Koby at: email@example.com or go to their website here
- Tax-Free Wealth by Tom Wheelwright
- Happy, Happy, Happy by Mark Schlabach and Phil Robertson
- The Ducks Unlimited
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe