Transforming wholesaling deals into profit machines relies on your powerful negotiation skills. Through thorough research, understanding the seller’s motivation, and building rapport, you can set the stage for a successful negotiation. Clearly defining your walk-away point and highlighting your unique value empowers you to negotiate favorable terms and prices.
Listen to Brent Daniels as he teaches you how to negotiate your way through the TOP. This episode will guide you in creating win-win solutions, being patient and persistent, and following through on commitments to secure profitable deals.
Can’t get enough of this episode? Get more tips on how to supercharge your wholesaling strategy by checking out Brent’s TTP Training Program.
- (1:00) Beginning of today’s episode
- (2:19) Your behavior is influenced by your goals, plans, and mindset.
- (4:04) Strategies to secure higher-value contracts through increased contract signings.
- (4:20) Establishing connections and building rapport through effective use of tone of voice.
- (5:25) Familiarize yourself with the fundamental principles of lead prequalification.
- (8:31) Prioritize understanding their challenges before discussing pricing.
- (10:41) Adhere to a systematic approach to secure upfront agreements.
- (12:59) Schedule appointments and obtain consent.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?