When Colin Bumann’s mother recommended that he read “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” it piqued his interest in real estate wholesaling. Shortly after being fired from his 9-5 job, he made the decision to pursue wholesaling full-time. Through his unwavering dedication and hard work, Colin was able to lock down incredible deals by negotiating with over a thousand property owners. His inspiring story of resilience and determination is one that can be learned from by anyone looking to enter the real estate industry.
Click the play button to hear Colin’s story and gain insights from this successful real estate tycoon! If you want to copy Colin’s wealth strategy, make sure to head over to Brent’s TTP Training Program.
- (1:00) Beginning of today’s episode
- (4:56) Discovering the secrets to uncovering unbelievable real estate deals and building wealth
- (5:46) The foundation of a successful real estate venture is finding discounted properties
- (7:03) Wholesaling offers the potential to build wealth and generate income at an accelerated pace compared to other investment options
- (9:00) There are three critical components of a successful real estate business: Lead Generation, Conversion, and Exit Strategy
- (21:39) Exploring the 6-10% of properties that sell off-market
- (25:20) Achieve consistency in your business before hiring additional staff
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Contact Colin at: (650) 379-5162
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?