Marketing is the lifeblood of your wholesaling business! Almost every deal you close is the result of your marketing. Marketing helps you identify your ideal customers, understand their needs and desires, and develop effective strategies for reaching and engaging with them. Without effective marketing, it’s incredibly difficult to reach your target audience, generate leads, and convert those leads into closed deals.
That’s why it’s KEY to learn how to market like a pro…
In today’s show, Todd Toback will give you his “secret sauce” for getting on the consistency train when it comes to spending money on marketing. It’s time to get out there, find the money, spend the money, and make those big deals happen! No excuses.
- (0:50) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:00) How much money should you be investing in your marketing?
- (3:17) Marketing is the lifeblood of your business. It is the most important step in wholesaling
- (3:31) Consistency is KING
- (5:20) Keep your marketing steady, simple, consistent and make sure it happens every single week
- (6:42) Find a way to make an extra $500 a week
- (8:58) The first six months will be spent on marketing
- (14:31) Once you establish a consistent marketing plan, sustain it by consistently promoting your brand
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?