Sarah and Jake’s success in the land business is beyond remarkable. Despite having started in a very short amount of time, they have managed to close over ten land deals already, a testament to their “mind over matter” mindset. Their success can be attributed to their perseverance, hard work, and ability to stay focused on their goals.
Their approach is simple yet effective: they sent out just over a hundred land offer letters and landed a significant deal that involved three lots, despite the seller being on the land code violation list. They achieved this with just one land letter, showcasing their impressive negotiation skills. In today’s episode, Sarah and Jake will share their expertise and provide valuable insights into their approach to the land business. Buckle up and get ready to learn from their wealth of experience! If you’re ready to take the next step just like this power couple be sure to check out
- (1:11) Beginning of today’s episode
- (4:57) Formula for overcoming analysis paralysis
- (7:05) How did they select their playground?
- (11:50) How many letters do you need to write to get a good deal?
- (16:40) Sarah and Jake’s best and worst deals as a couple
- (18:53) The “Percolation Test” for land assessment
- (21:49) The key to raising capital is generosity and sharing expertise with others
- (25:05) Building any business requires a strong mindset
- The Land Shark’s Land Offer Letter
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?