Mason Klement, our guest today, went from being a financial analyst to a successful land-investing master. Despite facing challenges in his day job and experiencing financial losses, Mason took a plunge in the world of REI with no regrets. As he navigates this industry he began using a strategic approach of sending mail to targeted leads and analyzing opportunities in the land market. His expertise in financial analysis, ability to identify lucrative opportunities, and tenacity led to a remarkable $500,000 net profit!
Mason’s story exemplifies the impact of the right mindset, strategy, and determination. Want to be a land shark like him? Be sure to check out the Land Sharks Program for more exciting tips.
- (0:45) Beginning of today’s episode
- (3:29) Why did he consider real estate one of the lowest interest rates?
- (4:54) How did Mason pick up his market?
- (5:32) You have to focus on clusters to have a data-driven approach in identifying markets new to real estate
- (12:42) Get a mentor who’s still actively involved in the business
- (16:05) Finding land specialists agents
- (17:01) Breaking down Mason’s first deal
- (19:40) There’s a buyer in every piece of land
- (23:35) You can scale the size of your teams or scale the size of your transactions
- (24:44) Subdividing land regulations
- Scalable Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Email Mason at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Mason at: 972-573-5510 or visit www.scalablerei.com
- Land in Texas
- Get the Land Offer Letters at www.landsharks.com/lol
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?