One of the keys to driving your business forward is to have a solid grasp on your numbers. By knowing exactly where your money is being allocated and identifying areas for improvement, you’ll be empowered to make informed decisions and propel your business to new heights. This is true not only in the realm of real estate wholesaling…but in any business as well. Today, Brent Daniels shares his expertise on how to effectively track your numbers so you can become an unstoppable force in your market. If you leverage this knowledge you are sure to explode your business and achieve new levels of success!
Keep tracking and making massive deals by joining the TTP Training Program.
- (1:01) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:25) Tracking your numbers is a crucial component of running a successful business.
- (2:36) By consistently monitoring your performance metrics, you can identify areas for improvement and take your business to new heights.
- (3:09) One important metric to track is the number of contacts you make.
- (3:35) Keep a close eye on your prospecting efforts to ensure you’re reaching your desired targets.
- (4:17) Remember, the more offers you make, the greater your potential earnings.
- (5:12) Focus on building a robust cash buyer database to maximize your profits.
- (5:39) Continue tracking your profit to gain insight into your business’s performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?