It’s no secret that every deal starts with a discounted property. And as you get better at finding more discounted properties, your chances for building true wealth exceed exponentially. The real estate business is more about relationships than it is about real estate. Establishing the right connections can bring big opportunities for profit as well as bringing massive value to your community.
In this episode, we welcome Alec Schaal, a 25-year-old real estate investor who closed wholesale deals worth $273,000. He shares his journey from being an unemployed novice to achieving significant success during the pandemic. If you’re looking out for more opportunities, Brent’s TTP Training Program is the ideal starting point for you!
- (1:05) Beginning of today’s episode
- (7:41) Consistently maintaining high-quality conversations with distressed property owners is absolutely essential
- (10:22) Clarifying the terms “absentee” and “tired landlord” is crucial
- (15:38) Rental properties can provide a reliable source of passive income
- (17:00) By implementing a continuous follow-up process, he secured a deal worth $273,000
- (29:56) Can you explain what a post-possession agreement is?
- (33:05) Why maintaining consistency and patience (while also seeking instant gratification) can be a winning formula
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Batch Leads
- Mojo Dialer
- Alec on Instagram
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?