As a real estate investor, landlords are your ticket to valuable properties and insights into the local market. But if they seem tired or overwhelmed, don’t write them off – offer to help instead! Just be sure to approach with empathy and respect. Our expert Brent has some great tips on how to do it right and score some sweet deals in the process.
If you enjoyed what you just heard, make sure to take a look at TTP Training Program which provides an exclusive chance to work with him one-on-one.
- (2:51) Let your energy and excitement shine through!
- (2:56) Exude confidence and likability to make a great impression on your calls.
- (4:58) Stay proactive during your call time and make the most of it.
- (6:59) If a prospect’s expectations are unrealistic, ensure they are open to payment solutions.
- (9:36) It’s crucial to have proof of funds to establish credibility.
- (10:20) Mastering communication with agents: Tips and tricks.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?