Today’s episode features Erik, a former full-time W2 employee who worked for almost two decades. After being tasked with laying off his team members, Erik made a bold decision to lay himself off and leave the corporate world behind forever. In just eight months, Erik transitioned from closing a multifamily deal to owning the second oldest winery in the US, and venturing into the thrilling world of real estate.
Be sure to tune in and listen to his inspiring story!
If you want to explore your options (just like Erik) you might want to check out Brent’s Land Sharks Program.
- (0:59) Beginning of today’s episode
- (3:15) Erik’s “rat race” cliche before real estate
- (8:05) What pulled him to jump into real estate wholesaling?
- (10:59) Surround yourself with people who have the same goals as you
- (18:14) How could he jump from owning his first multifamily to owning the second-oldest winery in the United States?
- (21:18) Networking is also a feasible strategy in real estate
- (21:47) Money and time are two valuable assets that you can leverage
- (23:34) Figure out ways to scale your business if money and time are both not in your favor
- (27:30) You can create platforms where people can find you and recognize the value that you do
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan
- Raising Private Capital by Matt Faircloth
- Bigger Pockets
- Yellow Letters
- Entrepreneurs Circle Podcast
- Check out Erik’s Website here
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?