If you’re starting a real estate business, it’s essential to choose the proper entity structure. However, determining the best LLC structure for your real estate wholesaling business can be challenging as it depends on various factors specific to your business.
You may find it helpful to listen to Todd Todback’s episode, where he provides insights to differentiate among multiple LLC options and guide newly experienced real estate wholesalers towards selecting the most suitable one for their business needs.
- (0:59) Beginning of the episode
- (1:13) What is an LLC?
- (1:58) Look at an entity as an insurance policy
- (3:13) Liability is not something to be feared, nor ignored
- (3:20) There are typically three types of entities that people talk about
- (4:15) S-Corp vs LLC vs C-Corp.
- (9:20) Additional recommendations
- No Limits Real Estate Investing
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?