Real estate wholesaling offers flexibility to search, analyze deals, negotiate, and manage on your own time. However, it’s competitive and requires expertise and a strong network…
Nick Pitre is a thriving wholesaler who proves success is possible with guidance, resources, and community support. To pursue wholesaling in your spare time, educate yourself on industry fundamentals and learn from experienced wholesalers. With a strong foundation and support, you can navigate challenges and achieve financial goals. If you want to learn the right models, make sure to head over to Brent’s TTP training program.
- (1:18) Beginning of today’s episode
- (2:47) Nobody should tell you what your financial potential is
- (6:45) Locking up deals using Driving for Dollars
- (7:41) When is the right time to go full-time?
- (8:51) What is the 5 Stage Model and why it’s critical to your success
- (11:57) How was he able to help wholesalers in his area using JV’s to get deals done?
- (16:44) Nick’s deal breakdown
- (21:03) If you can get someone to like you and trust doing business with you, that’s all it takes
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
- Deal Machine
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg
- Email Nick at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?