In today’s society, there is often a lot of emphasis on achieving quick success and rushing towards the finish line. However, it’s important to acknowledge that success requires time and dedication. Regardless of the industry or business venture, it’s crucial to delve into the details and put in the necessary work before reaping the rewards.
In this episode, we hear from superstar wholesaler Trevor Vancour. His journey in real estate investing was far from easy, but his persistence and determination never wavered. Trevor’s story is a powerful reminder that success in business (and life) requires consistent effort.
Like what you heard? Be sure to check out Brent’s TTP training program.
- (0:59) Beginning of today’s episode
- (6:20) Keep persevering during tough times because success is just around the corner
- (9:18) Embrace stress as an opportunity for growth, not a negative experience
- (12:12) Avoid wasting time on sellers who lack motivation
- (13:08) Price, speed, and convenience are key factors to consider in real estate investing
- (22:02) Building strong relationships through rapport is a powerful tool for success.
- Reach out to Trevor at: (715) 204-9831 or through Josh Weiser
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?