Zack, a former lawn care salesperson who has turned into a full-time investor in the Ohio market, is currently closing consistent deals and has generated $300,000 in his first year of wholesaling real estate! His secret? Skilling up in the sales and negotiation game was one of his keys to success. You’ll have to listen to hear the other things that Zack considers is “critical” to success in the wholesaling business.
In real estate, being able to effectively communicate and negotiate is crucial in achieving success in the industry.
And this guy isn’t afraid to just go out there, take action, and his RESULTS definitely show that!
- (0:43) Beginning of today’s episode
- (7:26) Don’t underestimate the value in what appears to be a dead deal
- (9:51) Confidence is key – proudly share your work with others and opportunities will come
- (12:44) The necessity of taking a leap of faith for success
- (14:11) Discovering your ‘Why’: The Driving Force Behind Taking Action
- (16:48) Your side hustle can become a full-time business with dedication and a professional mindset
- (17:52) Zack’s tips for starting in real estate wholesaling
- (18:13) Don’t wait for perfection – take massive action to move forward and avoid stagnation
- Reach out to Zack at: (937) 313-1833
- Check out No Limits Real Estate Investing
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?