Investing in a declining market comes with it’s share of complexities. As they say, smart people can make money in “any” market. It’s just a matter of knowing how to leverage the current circumstances. Therefore having a deep understanding of a seller’s motivations and circumstances is critical for a successful outcome.
Join Todd Toback as he shares expert tips and strategies for negotiating in a declining real estate market. With his guidance, you’ll learn how to communicate effectively and approach negotiations like a pro to secure a winning deal!
- (0:46) Beginning of today’s episode
- (2:05) Negotiating with Sellers in a Declining Market
- (3:45) The Fact: How the Market is Declining
- (5:32) Building Rapport with the Seller
- (6:30) Asking for the Price
- (9:14) The “Stealth Mismatch” Strategy and How to Use it
- (10:43) Sending Written Offers to Your Buyers and Why this is Important
- (12:30) How to Negotiate Big, Fat, Juicy Deals!
- Check out No Limits Real Estate Investing
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the Tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?