Starting a new venture, like wholesaling real estate, can be intimidating, and it’s only natural to make mistakes along the way. However, don’t let fear hold you back from reaching your goals! Brent has seen it all and wants to share his expertise with you through 5 insider tips on avoiding costly mistakes. By following these simple steps, you’ll set yourself up for success and breeze through any challenges that come your way.
So, get ready to discover the top 5 mistakes new wholesalers make…and how to avoid them. Be sure to check out Brent’s TTP training program for an opportunity to work with him personally, and get all the help you need to become an unstoppable wholesaler.
- (1:28) Top 5 Mistakes Made by New Wholesalers
- (2:24) Focus on Mastering One Strategy
- (3:10) Don’t Wholesale Everything
- (3:34) Make Cash Offers on As-is Properties
- (3:59) Always Pre-Qualify Properties
- (5:09) Avoid Offering Too Much
- (7:05) Keep Away From Isolation and Build Relationships: No Man Is an Island
- (8:55) Overcoming Analysis Paralysis: Take Action and Learn from Results
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?