It’s not easy to make a name for yourself in the real estate industry, especially at a young age. Still, Kayla Boykin has proven that with hard work and determination, anything is possible.
At the age of 22, Kayla just closed her first wholesale deal virtually! She found it listed on the MLS and reached out to the agent, and was able to put a deal together. Listen and learn more about Kayla’s journey and gain some insights from this young and driven entrepreneur. And discover the exact steps this go getter took to close her first deal. If you’re stuck in the mud trying to figure out how to make money in this business, you won’t want to miss this episode!
Brent’s TTP training program has tons of materials that would help you build your own success story.
- (1:05) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:07) The Vision, Mission, and Values Analogy
- (5:58) How to Evolve and Develop Mentally
- (7:13) Attracting the Right People in Your Business
- (13:23) “Change happens and starts with you.”
- (15:00) Finding Your Driving Force: A Blueprint for Staying Motivated
- (17:41) Kayla’s Chunky Deal Breakdown from an MLS Listing
- (23:14) On Building Relationships with Hedge-funds
- Call Kayla at: 484-318-5239 or follow her Instagram here
- Follow Richard Taylor here
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule a call here here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?