The real estate market is fluid, always changing. Therefore you have to be good at recognizing trends and knowing your market, and fast at pivoting when necessary. Land investing can be a good option for some investors because it offers more flexibility, freedom, and potentially higher returns than many other real estate investments.
Today, we have a special guest joining us – Josh Wagstaff, who has successfully transitioned from horseshoeing to becoming a land investing expert. He has closed numerous land deals and has since generated over $200,000 with land. In this episode, Josh will be sharing his valuable insights on how you can approach big, chunky, and juicy land deals.
Want to become a land investing pro? Check out Brent’s Land Sharks Program and become a land shark today!
- (1:07) Beginning of today’s episode
- (6:28) Simple, find a motivated seller, find a motivated buyer, get paid
- (7:45) There are multiple ways to get paid, and multiple exit strategy’s that you can take when doing land deals
- (13:27) Unlike the stock market, real estate gives you so much control
- (21:22) Talking to landowners and lining up land deals
- (23:40) The more significant problems you solve, the higher returns you will make
- (23:52) Go after bigger pieces of land and provide massive value
- Batch Skip Tracing
- Want to learn more? Check out the Land Sharks Program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or click here to schedule your free discovery call and become part of the tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?