Having a solid mindset and being persistent in the face of challenges can certainly be helpful when entering the real estate wholesaling arena. The real estate market can be unpredictable, and there may be setbacks or obstacles that arise during the process of finding and negotiating deals. It is crucial to have a clear vision of what you want to achieve and to stay focused and determined in the face of any challenges that may come up.
Today’s inspiring story is all about Salim, a rockstar wholesaler from Ethiopia. Salim is the perfect example of how you can chase the American dream and start living the life you want. With persistence and tenacity, he was able to land a $54,000 wholesaling deal! This is life changing money for many people and it certainly changed Salim’s life. If you want to copy his steps make sure to go to Brent’s TTP training program for an opportunity to work with Brent Daniels personally.
- (0:52) Beginning of today’s episode
- (6:22) How Salim chased the “American dream.”
- (10:35) The importance of gauging your financial thermostat
- (11:11) Keep the money, invest in assets
- (13:12) Focus on the direction, not the goal
- (15:15) Salim explains his daily agenda
- (17:08) Leverage is your friend – How to maximize leverage
- (19:57) A $54,000 deal break down
- (27:13) Salim’s goal for the next year
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and become part of the tribe
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?