As a real estate investor or wholesaler, it’s necessary to constantly monitor changes in interest rates and their potential impact on the demand for properties in your market. By staying informed about these trends, you can better understand the high-demand properties and adjust your investment strategy accordingly.
In this episode, Brent will explore the effects of rising interest rates on real estate wholesaling and provide strategies for navigating this challenging market.
To give you more tips on how to find discounted properties, check out Brent’s TTP Training Program.
- (0:52) Beginning of today’s episode
- (0:56) It’s the same amount of sales when interest rates are rising. People buy different properties
- (1:36) When interest rates start rising, people don’t buy; they go to different price points
- (3:24) The federal reserve gives money to banks
- (4:05) Interest rates and banks
- (5:18) When interest rates go up, watch what your cash buyers are buying
- (6:01) We’re not a price society. We are a payment society
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule here
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?