Are you tired of running into sellers who want to get your numbers first, making it difficult for you to negotiate a higher price on their property? Don’t worry, there are many ways to overcome this challenge and secure the best prices (and deals) possible.
Remember, the key to successful real estate wholesaling is to be proactive, creative, and persistent in finding and negotiating good deals. With the right strategies and techniques, you can get the absolute BIGGEST profits possible. Listen to today’s episode to get some practical tips for pulling the price out of the seller. Going into the conversation with the right strategies will give you the courage and the confidence to close more deals…and earn BIGGER spreads.
If you’re motivated to GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL, check out Brent’s TTP Training Program.
- (0:55) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:11) Why you need the sellers to give you their price first
- (1:56) How to utilize the 3 pillars to make more money on every deal
- (2:33) Start talking to them about the state of the property
- (4:47) Ask them how much they would sell it for
- (6:58) Setting the appointment
- (7:48) How to pull the price out of your sellers
- (9:17) Always talk to as many distressed homeowners as possible
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discovery call here to learn about our mentorship programs and how to work with one of our coaches personally
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?