Do you ever get that rush every time you call a property owner, and they’re motivated? For whatever reason, they want to sell their property and are ready to move out. It’s every wholesaler’s dream and it happens way more than you think! Amazing right?
You begin to get excited, but when they tell you that they want the full retail price, things start to go off the rails.
Does that sound familiar to you?
Don’t worry because we invited Ryan Thorton (Brent’s acquisition manager) on the show to discuss creative ways to help you and the seller understand what the actual value of a property is…and the value that YOU bring to the table as a wholesaler. Want to learn more? Make sure to give Brent’s TTP training program a visit and start your success story right now!
- (0:48) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:22) How to overcome objections and communicate effectively with the seller
- (2:32) Why ask sellers how much research they have done?
- (2:50) Everybody wants retail, but not everybody understands what retail means
- (4:03) Always pre-qualify your leads
- (4:28) Understanding retail and market value
- (4:46) What does it mean to comp a house?
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discovery call here to learn more about becoming a tribe member and working with Brent Daniels personally.
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?