One of the biggest questions surrounding land investing is…how much money do you need to actually purchase a piece of land.
If you don’t know what to look for, you could pay a lot more than you should be paying. You’ll have to account for fees, permits, the cost of purchasing the land you need, and the cost of making adjustments for it to have access to other utilities. The factors mentioned are the root cause as to why many investors try to avoid this investment opportunity because it can be a lot of work.
If you’re still second-guessing whether you should buy land (or not), then today’s episode will give you supreme clarity on buying land…and why land is one of the best kept secrets in real estate investing . For more land investing techniques, check out the Land Sharks Program for your opportunity to work directly with Brent Bowers and become a land shark!
- (1:07) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:17) How much deposit do you need to buy land?
- (1:33) Why deposits are needed in buying land
- (2:25) What is a title company?
- (3:10) The chain of title
- (5:39) Why you must be sure to investigate the property and make sure that it’s able to transfer with your warranty deed
- (5:50) Why you need to have some warranty from the seller
- (6:17) Are you able to get title insurance on a quit claim deed?
- (7:31) Why you must never make a large deposit on a land parcel if you’re not 100% sure about purchasing that property
- Want to learn more? Check out the Land Sharks Program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or click here to schedule your free discovery call to learn about our mentorship programs
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?