Our financial thermostat is set for the level of wealth we currently have. But that doesn’t mean it needs to stay there.
It’s time to adjust that thermostat! Whether you are living a life of wealth or poverty… or just somewhere in-between, you can adjust your thermometer as high (or as low) as you want it be. In today’s episode, Brent’s here to show how to change the temperature on your financial thermostat, and start achieving more of what you want…and less of what you don’t (want).
If you’re ready to turn up your financial thermostat with our help, check out Brent’s TTP Training Program right now and be the difference maker in your family tree!
- (1:10) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:22) Your financial thermostat: What it is, why it exists, and how to (finally) change it
- (3:16) Real estate businesses are cash machines, its what funds our investments
- (6:12) When you have more of a financial start in life, you can have a better lifestyle
- (6:29) If our financial thermometer is too low, chances are we’re going to throw our money away, especially as entrepreneurs
- (8:48) You need to find people in your life with their financial thermometer set as high as possible
- (9:20) Stop speculating and start investing!
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discover call here for an opportunity to work directly with Brent Daniels
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?