The real estate business requires you to make phone calls, meet people, find motivated sellers, and negotiate with them. Naturally, you may think it’s a world that’s only fitting for a social butterfly. You know the type: the self-assured, quick-talking, boisterous salesman endowed with the gift of gab and natural persuasion abilities.
Well, hang in there; you might have to think again because today’s guest will prove you wrong.
One of the advantages of real estate is that it’s a business you don’t have to do alone. Take the story of Kris, the introvert who still manages to partner up with people he trusts to double his profits within a year. He sits with us today to share tips for you to become a quiet force to be reckoned with.
- (0:48) Beginning of today’s episode
- (3:30) Kris’s journey from being an attorney to becoming a real estate investor
- (6:46) You don’t need any background or degree to dive into real estate.
- (9:40) A chunky deal breakdown
- (11:29) How is he able to talk to sellers despite his introversion?
- (13:54) A creative method for getting partners to sell your deals
- (16:02) Kris’s use of direct mail and his preferred marketing lists
- (18:04) Try to focus on one marketing channel and do only one thing at a time
- Email Kris at: email@example.com
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discovery call here and become part of the Tribe.
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?