Whether you’re brand new at novations, looking for your first novation deal, or an experienced investor, you must be prepared to face mountains of rejection. It’s an occupational hazard, and it will happen quite often. Rejection is okay. What’s not okay is letting your fears stop you from moving forward.
Today’s success story is rooted in getting past that rejection stage. Listen to how this real estate wholesaler uses the novation strategy mixed with massive imperfect action to dominate today’s changing real estate market.
Kick back, relax and let this episode inspire you! Just a few quick minutes of this podcast episode can open you up to a world of opportunities that you never would have known about otherwise.
- (0:48) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:42) What got Pat into real estate investing?
- (4:18) Having novations in your tool-box is beneficial because not everybody’s property fits into a cash sale
- (5:42) In this business, rejection is your friend
- (9:03) Moving forward despite the fear of not knowing everything is the definition of massive imperfect action
- (13:35) Consistency and follow-up are crucial to success. Make those phone calls over and over again
- (16:17) Make people feel they’re doing business with a trusted friend
- (18:50) The quick results come from mistakes. Be eager to make mistakes often, it means you’re going in the right direction
- (20:31) We don’t come out in this world by being perfect. We learn by making mistakes
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discovery call here to learn more about how to get started real estate wholesaling with our help.
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?