Most real estate investors dream of the day they make their first hire…especially when you are doing more novation deals and novations has become a bigger part of your real estate wholesaling business.
But those who are well-seasoned know this is where the fun begins. And by “fun,” this means more considerable revenue and all the high-level challenges and leadership headaches you have to deal with along the way. Massive opportunities for growth to say the least!
In this episode, Todd Toback will share some simple (and some zero-to-no-cost) steps that will help you build the real estate team that you’ve always been dreaming of!
- (0:52) Beginning of today’s episode
- (2:01) Todd lays out the different benefits of selling properties to a retail buyer
- (2:31) Your dream team will tell you everything that you need to know and will cost you no money upfront
- (3:05) Reasons why you need a broker
- (4:37) Why attending your local REI groups is critical to growth in your business
- (6:12) Why you must add a good title escrow company to your dream team and how to find the right one(s)
- (8:25) Why do you need to have a fantastic notary?
- (10:19) Record the evidence of your agreements to secure your deal
- (13:09) Mission critical: Do you have a good real estate lawyer on your team and why this is critical to your success
- (15:57) Why you need to be doing novations if you want to survive and thrive in today’s changing market
- Want to learn more? Check out the Land Sharks program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or click here to schedule your free discovery call
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?