Everybody likes talking about the wins, but few see the struggles you have to face when trying to find success. Land investing (or real estate investing in general) is not for the faint-hearted. To succeed, you must have the fortitude to push through when things get difficult, and the patience to do the (seemingly) mundane things, every single day. In fact it’s doing those “mundane” things on a daily basis that will ultimately lead to massive success.
As they say, wholesaling is easy, wholesalers are difficult.
A great example of this is today’s episode with Phil Marsh. Phil shares how to built a successful land business…from the ground up…and all of the painful lessons he learned along the way.
This episode will prepare you for disappointments and how to deal when things don’t go your way. Phil breaks down the many struggles he had to face, and how he scratched and clawed his way to massive success with land…in a very short period of time.
Be sure to sign up to Brent’s Land Sharks program and be part of a growing land investing community who all strive for rhinoceros success!
- (1:09) Beginning of today’s episode
- (8:16) When you go on vacation, you’re much more focused on your priorities
- (9:46) “Done is better than good”
- (12:24) How much does he make per deal on average?
- (14:13) Phil shares some of the challenges that he had to overcome in his land business
- (14:25) Understanding the “Three D’s” in business and how to completely crush them
- (19:27) Millionaires have lost millions to become billionaires
- (31:40) How Phil made a $350k deal in his first year of land investing
- Stay in touch with Phil contact him at 217-993-8584
- Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander
- Want to learn more? Check out the Land Sharks program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or click here to schedule your free discovery call
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?