Let’s face it, doing property comps (comparables) can be confusing and downright difficult to get right. Questions like “how do I know what this house is truly worth?” or “how can I get to a price that makes sense for the homeowner and still make a profit?” are why so many wholesalers struggle with home pricing.
Well, you’re in luck! Because in this episode, Brent Daniels will answer those questions for you…and he’ll be giving you seven actionable steps to comp a property in the easiest way possible. If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn more, head over to Brent’s TTP Training Program where he gives you a complete real estate wholesaling blueprint, regardless of experience, so you can start doing consistent real estate deals, each and every month!
- (0:49) Beginning of today’s episode
- (2:00) Brent breaks down the seven steps to comping
- (2:07) Location: Start with the neighborhood first
- (3:33) Timeline: Maximize the three-month rule for comps or sold properties
- (4:09) Age: The floor plan of every property must be adjusted every fifteen years
- (4:37) Size: Don’t forget the plus or minus 15% order
- (5:24) Floor Plan: Floor plans matter so much; assess them!
- (6:30) Condition of the Property: How much repair would you need to do?
- (7:11) Potential: What would this property sell for?
- Check out Brent’s Youtube channel here
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free “no obligation” discovery call here
- Make sure to check out TTPdata.com and TTPInsider.com
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?