There is no doubt that Kapil Singla has come a long way in his 3-year journey in real estate. He went from moving to the other side of the world, getting into family debt, venturing into a life-long business, and is now on his mark to earn seven figures as a real estate wholesaler at the end of this calendar year.
What’s more exciting is how this determined entrepreneur has done all of it at age twenty-one! Proving to us that you can be whatever you want to be as long as you double down on your efforts to achieve your goals. Let’s hear his inspiring story in today’s chat.
- (0:40) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:32) How did Kapil get involved in real estate?
- (2:50) Kapil shares a story of how he got his first deal
- (7:51) How was he able to make real estate his living and sustain it in the long run
- (8:27) You need to have the right team and the right connections and look at those challenges
- (10:10) What is unknown equity?
- (13:26) Kapil gives us a quick rundown of his future goals in real estate
- (15:10) Kapil’s three step tips for new real estate investors
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Follow Kapil’s socials here
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your no-obligation discovery call here.
Go to Wholesalingincgroup.com to become part of one of the fastest growing Facebook communities in the Wholesaling space.
Get all of your burning Wholesaling questions answered, gain access to JV partnerships, and connect with other “success minded” Rhinos in the community.
It’s 100% free to join. The opportunities in this community are endless, what are you waiting for?