In this explosive episode, Brent breaks down a cold call from one of his students who operates in Nigeria. He puts the call under the microscope and dissects what went wrong, what was done right, and how he could have greatly improved his chances of landing the deal.
Grab a pen and notepad and be sure to take good notes. And if you want to fast-track your success and work directly with head rhino Brent Daniels, be sure to apply to Brent’s TTP Training Program to get an exclusive opportunity to work with him personally.
- (0:49) Beginning of the episode
- (3:05) The seven parts of a perfect call
- (3:23) Understanding the condition, timeline, motivation, and price
- (4:10) Practice the art of active listening
- (6:52) The first five seconds of the conversation gives you the next 30 seconds of the call
- (7:46) The six cold call responses and how to respond to each of them
- (10:37) Your tone of voice is your body language
- (10:56) Why it’s important to open it up with the condition of the property
- (13:47) Always confirm and approve and why this is critical to your success as a cold caller
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here
- If you’re looking for the exact cold calling script Brent uses in his business check out TTP Insider