If you’re a real estate wholesaler, you can’t close deals without cash buyers. For people in the real estate market, building a robust cash buyer’s list is a must. After all, in many respects, having a strong list of cash buyers is the lifeblood of your business.
But how do you hunt down high-quality cash buyers—people who’ll buy from you not just once but many times in the future?
That’s what we’re going to talk about in this quick guide with Todd Toback; he’s going to break down a three-step blueprint on how to find hungry cash buyers in your market. Let’s dive in!
If you want to close more deals and earn bigger spreads, head over to No Limits Real Estate Investing to register for an exclusive training with Todd Toback and Brent Daniels.
- (0:42) Beginning of the episode
- (1:34) How to build a thick and robust buyer’s list
- (2:32) Todd lays out some concerns and fears in developing relationships with your buyers
- (6:40) Go to your local county, get into an auction, and meet with your cash buyers right now
- (7:55) About putting properties on the MLS
- (8:16) How to connect with agents who have cash buyers
- (9:55) Refresh your old cash buyers list into a new one
- (10:10) Why it’s essential to sell to both cash and retail buyers
- (13:43) Don’t forget about novations, especially the NPA (net proceeds agreement)
- (15:16) Avoiding that “mentor-mentee” relationship