Today we’re joined by the power siblings who dominated the Oregon market with land and wholesale deals. Scott Dallinger is on the show once again, but this time he brought his sister, Alexandra Jones, with him. They’ll be deep diving into how they were able to implement processes that paved the way for their massive success in the land buying business. They‘ll also share the story of how they were able to sell an “unbuildable” lot for $13,000!
In this episode, they reveal the exact steps you need to take to build a lucrative land buying business. If you’re just like them, hungry for massive success and want to learn more about doing land deals, check out Brent’s Land Sharks program where you can be a part of the tribe and work with Brent personally.
- (0:58) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:57) What brought them into the business of wholesaling land and houses
- (5:47) Alex and Scott break down one of the most recent land deals
- (9:11) What does “assigning a contract” mean
- (10:33) How did they make $13,000 on an unbuildable land lot
- (19:25) The processes they use to consistently find and buy land at a massive discount