This year, the real estate market has dramatically shifted, and we’re officially entering a buyer’s market! But what exactly does that mean for you as a wholesaler? It means now is the time to adjust your offer prices! When home prices are at all-time highs, it’s even more important for you to have a strategy for the offers you submit.
Listen to Brent Daniels as he shows you exactly how to calculate your offer prices, unlock your confidence, stay productive, and win in this business…in today’s changing market.
If you want to get started wholesaling and are ready to take massive action, apply to Brent’s TTP training program to receive the same systems and strategies for finding and closing deals. So you can be one step closer to financial freedom.
- (0:43) Beginning of today’s episode
- (1:09) A “how-to” guide on adjusting your maximum allowable offer (MAO)
- (1:27) A quick and easy way to come up with your offer price
- (2:57) Be productive, not busy
- (3:07) On pre-qualifying property owners
- (3:47) Go with certainty, go with confidence, and go with likability when giving offers to your sellers
- (6:08) Brent gets into the nitty gritty of the numbers
- (9:35) The key to winning more deals as a wholesaler
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule a free discovery call here.