Fear is a natural —especially when you’re doing something for the first time. When you take the leap into real estate, it’s natural to get scared, because you’re doing things that are familiar to you. Even though more millionaires have been created through real estate than any other investment strategy, new investors often have hang-ups that prevent them from achieving success in the real estate game.
In this episode, Todd Toback shares expert advice on how to overcome your irrational fears and remove the obstacles that are holding you back.
Make sure to head over to No Limits Real Estate Investing and get a free copy of Todd’s exclusive script!
- (0:10) Beginning of today’s episode
- (0:20) How to overcome being intimidated when dealing with difficult sellers
- (1:32) How to avoid wasting time with sellers who will never do business with you
- (1:44) Never chase chase a deal
- (2:31) Why you need to control the flow of the conversation how to pivot if things go negative
- (3:28) Why you need to be cautious when considering purchasing a deal
- (4:50) If you don’t have leads, you’ll have scarcity and desperation
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with one of our expert coaches, call (281) 835-4201 or schedule your free discovery call here to get started in wholesaling with our help.