A football player and a lady in a wheel chair putting up signs at 4am. That’s exactly how our guest today, David Niehaus, got his start. From putting up bandit signs, to losing $30k, to closing over $300k in his first year and a half, David breaks down his crazy start in wholesaling. He’ll break down exactly how he found and sold his most lucrative deals and provide insight you can start using today.
If you are ready to take massive action — just like David– apply to Brent’s TTP training program today to receive the same systems and strategies for finding and closing deals and put yourself, and your family, on the road to financial freedom today.
- (1:15) – Beginning of today’s episode.
- (3:40) – David’s background and how he got into real estate.
- (6:15) – How David left $20k on the table.
- (10:05) – How David went from struggling to closing deals.
- (14:00) – $300k+ in a year — how David’s doing it.
- (22:40) – $1m a year — David’s vision.