“The negotiation doesn’t really start until the property is under contract.” This is just one of the great nuggets from today’s episode with David Dodge. In this episode, David does a deep dive on one of the most important parts of the wholesaling process: the due diligence. Due diligence is often where your money is made. David breaks down his exact due diligence process by highlighting the right way to get a property under contract, how to properly calculate a property’s value and right questions to ask your buyer.
If you want to go even deeper into the due diligence process and everything else that comes with wholesaling, David has created a perfect program that’ll get you from A to Z on wholesaling your first deal: the Rhino Roadmap program. Apply today and have Coaches David and Lauren guide you step by step to your first deal.
- (1:04) – Beginning of today’s episode.
- (2:18) – How to put a property under contract – the right way.
- (6:54) – The two approaches to put a property under contract.
- (7:33) – Here’s exactly how you’re going to calculate a property’s after repair value (ARV).
- (13:24) – Do this to make your ARV even more accurate.
- (16:26) – Ask your buyers these questions.
- (19:26) – David has only lost money a couple of times in real estate – here’s what happened.
- Want to learn more? Check out our Rhino Roadmap program.
- To speak with David or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule here.