Do you remember what you were doing at 14? You likely weren’t a bona fide real estate investor like today’s guest. At just 14 years old, Joshua Smith has already closed wholesale deals and is eyeing a lot more. He joins Brent Daniels to discuss how he got started so young, how he is able to pull off negotiating and closing deals, as well as his big ambitions for the future.
Joshua is living proof that folks of any background and of any age can start in real estate today. But, as Joshua did, you can accelerate your growth by learning from someone who has the experience. Consider investing in yourself by applying to Brent’s TTP training program today.
- (0:54) – Beginning of today’s episode.
- (1:55) – How Joshua discovered wholesaling.
- (3:53) – Finding and negotiating deals as a 14-year-old.
- (14:30) – Joshua breaks down his first deal.
- (18:08) – Joshua’s real estate dreams.
- Want to learn more? Check out our TTP training program.
- To speak with Brent or one of our other expert coaches call (281) 835-4201 or schedule here.