Are you managing money in your wholesale business? Are you keeping track of your KPI’s correctly? Well, today, Chris Arnold has special guest Larry White to discuss the money side of wholesaling. Larry has some great tactics that will help you be more effective in terms of money management.
• CPA bookkeepers handle the numbers so your business can run efficiently.
• Cash is oxygen for your business.
• Keep 3 to 6 months of cash available for your business.
• Breakdown of how your business revenue should be used to cover marketing, payroll, etc.
• The major KPI you need to focus on and why they’re important.
• Your CPA will help you plan for success.