Technology has reached new heights. We get to do things today that people couldn’t dream of 20 years ago. On today’s episode, Lauren Hardy details the process to start investing in real estate, even in the places where you don’t live. You can learn more about investing outside of your hometown.
- Interest rates caused housing prices to skyrocket.
- The economy’s growth has impacted the housing market.
- Working from home is having an impact on interest rates.
- Several houses are pending and still on the market.
- Lauren only invests out of state.
- Start preparing for the bubble to burst.
Buyers are still making purchases.