If you feel like you’re being called to run a mission-driven business, then this podcast is the right fit for you!
The key is getting to know what you truly value and using it as a lens for your future decisions.
Of course, integrity is a part of it too. In today’s podcast, we are joined with business magnate Josh Howard, as he gives us an in-depth explanation of how one can pay it forward and create systems that could fortify your wholesaling ventures. He then shared how he has garnered a $500,000 profit in his first year!
- How Josh closed 40 deals in the course of 2021?
- Why is integrity vital in building your business?
- How to empower and serve your team more?
- How do we create systems and structures that could strengthen your team’s novelty
- Consistent deal flow
- Using text message blasting to get leads
- Diversifying marketing in the next year
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Episode 544: $21k in 6 Weeks of Wholesaling . . . from India
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Virtual Investing Mastery