“What does it take to become a successful wholesaler and thrive in the business? “
Just as with great quarterbacks, entrepreneurs come in many different combinations, with certain personality traits correlating to success. Moreover, great entrepreneurs have passion, a drive that keeps the flame burning. And these attributes are vital to their progress.
Today, we are joined with Lauren as she discusses the fundamentals of running a business and identifying the problems you need to address to thrive in your career. Then she walks us through why most aspiring entrepreneurs fail along the way. Lauren will also give us a glimpse of what it means to run a real estate business and generate satisfying revenues. Get inspired and buckle up for this exciting episode!
- Psychological factors that affect your goal making endeavors
- Why do some business owners fail
- Motivation is vital to your success
- How to hold yourself accountable for taking those actions
- Inspiration is critical for your business endeavors