Whether you’re brand new to real estate investing or looking for a refresher – this podcast with your host Lauren Hardy is sure to keep you entertained and engaged.
Join Lauren Hardy as she interviews Steve Trang, a real estate investor who dropped his job as an engineer at the age of 27 to concentrate full time on real estate. Since then he’s been able to create a financially free lifestyle from real estate investing.
Listen as they cover behind the scenes of real estate wholesaling and Steve’s journey into real estate that started with rental properties and eventually led to wholesaling. This episode also covers his expertise in making deals, making money, growing his businesses, teaching others, and living out his dreams through his wholesaling success.
- The reality behind the “just getting commissions” impression about realtors
- How Steve got his leads amidst incompetent PPC and recession way back 2010
- Breaking the myth behind non-feasible prices on a house for sale
- What sets Steve apart from other wholesalers
- Tips to win when wholesalers don’t have the highest price offer
- How Steve’s biggest weakness became one of his greatest strengths
- Steven’s best sales advice: Setting upfront expectations and understanding clients’ pain points
- Lauren Hardy Shares How She Did 55 Virtual Wholesale Deals in 2019
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Keyword Spy
- Real Estate Disruptors
- Real Estate Disruptors Podcast with Steve Trang
- The Ultimate Sales Training
- The Disruptor Selling System
- Follow Steve Trang on Instagram
- Virtual Investing Mastery