If you have been in the real estate business for a while, you’ve probably realized that nothing works without consistency. A consistent process with successful outcomes is the only way to be successful. Like any skill, you must practice and develop consistency in your real estate wholesaling business. If you always do the same thing every time, you begin to build patterns of success.
When it comes to successful real estate investing, there are lots of opinions out there. But what matters most is what works for you. Today, Justin Pendleton joins the conversation with your Wholesaling Inc. host, Rafael Cortez to give you a quick background on what consistency is from his own experience and how it played a powerful role in his wholesaling business.
- The struggles that almost led to calling it off
- How hiring a VA can help get things done in your business
- Cold calling: Getting leads and maximizing return on time
- How consistent action helped Justin skyrocket his wholesaling business and finally close a $47k deal whilst 12-hour shifts in the Military
- Wholesaling Business Blueprint
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Justin A Pendleton on Facebook
- Justin on Instagram: @justin_penpen