It is never too late to start building your real estate business, serve your community and tick off goals in your list no matter how old you may be. Joining Chris Craddock on the show today is Carson Leonard, a 17-Year-Old high-school student doing deals while he is in class. He will share how he was able to set himself up and provide value to a market with just over 400 people.
Even just being a self-starter, Carson was able to conquer the market. He invested in learning valuable techniques for his business by reading books. He is a perfect example of how having the right mindset and the willingness to take everything in from his mentors and put it into action produces massive results. His goal is to be a licensed real estate agent once he turns 18. His journey will surely pump you up get you on your feet.
- All growth depends on activity
- An overview of Carson’s real estate journey
- On having the right mentality in this industry
- Analysis paralysis can keep you stuck
- TTP Cold Calling Training
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Warren Buffett
- Carson’s Youtube channel
- Carson on Instagram
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org