One great thing about real estate investing is that it opens other great opportunities for investors. This business could potentially provide multiple streams of income and give you the lifestyle you want. In this episode, joining Chris Arnold are Brian Rhodes and Greg Butler. They will discuss how using the radio as their marketing tool helped their business scale up by doing it in just less than 10 months.
Brian and Greg have been advertising in over 8 stations and are looking to grow their reach. Having radio advertisements is a very efficient tool for them. They are earning $40,000- $45,000 on a single deal and managed to close a $650,000 deal because of that strategy. If you are considering using radio as a marketing medium and maximize your profit, listen to this episode.
- About Brian and Greg’s partnership
- The scalability of using radio for your real estate business
- The average cost of using the radio as an advertising tool
- The importance of branding for real estate investors
- The power of using jingles for brand recognition
- Getting double brand recognition with radio and TV ads