Different marketing strategies like direct mailing, pay per click and SEO surely help boost up sales. It has been used in the market for years and has helped countless real estate investors close deals. But those strategies use up time, money, effort and there is a lot of competition in the market. As a realtor, you may have asked yourself and thought about other alternatives which may help you achieve goals and improve your performance.
In today’s episode, Chris Arnold with his guests Paul Lizell and Trey Franklin will talk about how to run your wholesaling business without talking to sellers. They proved that having a different mindset and setting their own rules in achieving their goals in the real estate industry is greatly possible.
Paul has done deals in 44 out of 50 states without even leaving his office. He closes 60 to 80 deals doing his strategy. Trey has been using the same strategy for his business and he is happy that it really fits what he has been wanting to do. This episode is full of exciting insights that will fuel you to step up your game.
- What does it mean to buy from the auction and the process of doing it?
- Doing auctions is a very promising approach to achieving freedom of location. It can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Auctions are a good fit for analytical people with introverted personalities.
- The most challenging part with any business is having to deal with client’s feelings and emotions.
- REI Radio Program
- Xome Retail
- Hudson and Marshall
- HUD Homes
- Auction Network
- The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney
- Individual Coaching Program