Entrepreneurs may have a lot of things going on in their hectic schedules. Some may be juggling a lot of responsibilities here and there. As a result, things get hard to manage.
In today’s episode, Brent Bowers had a chance to sit down and chat with the amazing Tim Mai, a very successful entrepreneur, hard money lender, and private money fund manager. He has been investing for about 19 years now. His website has helped investors get connected with the right deals. Tim Mai also talks about some useful strategies as he specializes in land deals.
With Tim’s success, you might be thinking about how he manages to accomplish a lot of things without getting too overwhelmed, right? In this podcast, he will be sharing two of the great things he does to stay on top of his game.
- Facing the day and your business with a clear mind is important
- Delegating tasks to a team gives entrepreneurs the flexibility
- The selling value of a piece of land vs. a used property
- Texting, calling, and emailing is necessary when doing land deals
- Private Funding for Real Estate Investors
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Tim Mai on Facebook
- H.E.R.O. Coaches Summit
- The Land Sharks Program